Thanks to our guests on the 2016 British Invasion Tour!
Flash!! We just have official word from the band. They are returning to England for another FAB week in October 2018. Stay tuned here for details when they become available.
Sample Itinerary from 2016 Tour listed below:
Join the Band on a Rock & Roll Holiday in England
featuring Liverpool & London
Oct. 4-11, 2016
This very special custom tour takes us to the British heart of Rock & Roll. This magical, mystical tour includes historic sites of rock royalty in Liverpool and London, exclusive musical experiences with The British Invasion, and much more. Some of the places we’ll experience: The Cavern Club, The Casbah Coffee Club, Albert Docks, Mathew Street, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Apple Studios, Abbey Road, Kensington Gardens, Oxford, Stratford, The Crawdaddy Club, The Original Hard Rock Café, and many more! Guest appearances by top musical guides in Liverpool and London. Beyond the music, you’ll see many of the famous sites of England.
Land Only cost per person: $1899 per person double, $2313 single; $1839 triple.
Air from Columbus: Group air from Columbus to Manchester, England and return from London Heathrow to Columbus is closed. Book your own air leave Oct. 4 arrive Manchester am October 5. Depart London Heathrow Call us at 614-766-5553 regarding your air options!
This tour Includes:
- 6 nights first class hotel; 3 nights at Hard Days Night Hotel in Liverpool and 3 at the Copthorne Tara in Kensington Area of London.
- 9 meals: 2 dinners, 1 lunch and 6 breakfasts
- Luxury motorcoach for transfers and motor tours
- Travel with THE BRITISH INVASION….we’ll have lots of fun, some sing-alongs, contests and prizes.
- Concerts by The British Invasion in classic venues such as The Cavern Club, The Casbah Coffee Club and at the site of the former The Crawdaddy Club near London.
- In Liverpool, experience the Magical Mystery Tour and The Beatles Story
- Tour of The Beatles sites in London, led by top rock and roll historian Richard Porter
- Free time in Liverpool and London to shop, dine, explore and visit local pubs!
- Driver and guide tips and gratuity are at your discretion.
Your Itinerary (Subject to adjustment) (Concerts by The British Invasion will be added once confirmed.) B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner
- Day 1, Tuesday Oct. 4 – Depart the USA for overnight flight to Manchester, England with meal service
- Day 2, Wednesday Oct. 5 – Arrive Manchester, England and board our private coach to Liverpool. Start our time with a sing along on the bus and a photo stop at Manchester United Stadium. We will tour Manchester and lunch on your own in the city centre. . Visit some of England’s finest sites on our journey to the birthplace of the British Invasion. First stop in Liverpool will be at the Casbah Coffee Club for a tour and a couple of songs by the band. We will check into our hotel for the 3 night stay in Liverpool- The Hard Days’ Night Hotel. Tonight we will have a Welcome to England group dinner at the hotel. (D)
- Day 3, Thursday Oct. 6 – Begin the morning with a short walk from The Hard Days’ Night Hotel to Albert Dock and the home of The Beatles Story Museum. Spend the morning in the museum and experience The Beatles. Enjoy lunch at the museum or wander Albert Dock and find your own lunch place. After lunch we will hop on The Magical Mystery Tour Bus at 1:00 and tour Liverpool with a top Beatles guide from Cavern City Tours. After the tour we will be dropped off at The Cavern Club (next door to our hotel). The band will be playing their gig at The Cavern Club tonight! (B)
- Day 4, Friday Oct. 7 – Explore all that Liverpool has to offer! Your Beatles Story ticket is good for 2 days, so make sure to visit their second building at Merseyside where you can watch a 4-D Beatles movie and visit the interactive British Invasion exhibit. Additionally, Liverpool is home to several world class museums (The Merseyside Maritime Museum, The Liverpool Museum, Art Museum) and shop the many FAB areas of downtown. Maybe take the Ferry ‘cross the Mersey! (B)
- Day 5, Saturday Oct. 8 – Depart Liverpool and travel to London with stops at historic Stratford and Oxford. Our local guide will lead us on tours of these historic cities. Lunch on your own in Oxford. That evening we will check into our London hotel, The Copthorne Tara in Kensington. Spend the evening experiencing local pubs and London nightlife or relax in the hotel bar. (B)
- Day 6, Sunday Oct. 9 – The day begins at 8:00 am with a panoramic bus tour of London led by one of London’s top guides. The city tour concludes at The Original Hard Rock where we have lunch and a tour of The Vault. . After lunch we board the Swinging 60’s London bus for a tour of London’s famous rock sites from the 60’s. Dinner will be at the Station Hotel in Richmond the site of The Crawdaddy Club, home in the 60’s of The Rolling Stones. After dinner The British Invasion plays their gig at the Station Hotel.(B,L,D)
- Day 7, Monday Oct. 10 – London on Your Own! Visit museums, purchase a Hop On Hope Off Bus Pass, see Big Ben, London Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus and more. Catch a breath-taking view of London while riding the London Eye. (B)
- Day 8, Tuesday Oct. 11 – Fly out of London Heathrow back to the USA (B)
Registration & Payments- Reserve your space with a $300 per person deposit. This deposit becomes non-refundable after August. 1, 2016. Final payment is due by September 1, 2016. All payments after that date are non-refundable., Full or partial payments are welcome any time. Call or email Prime Tours for late registrations!
Register and pay by credit card online at goprimetours.com or send check and registration form to:
7177 Dublin Rd.
Dublin, Ohio 43017 USA
We recommend travel insurance to protect your investment. Choose any company you like, but we prefer Travelex. See their link at the bottom of our home page at www.GoPrimeTours.com for a brochure and application.
Hold my space for the Rock & Roll Holiday with The British Invasion!
Name(s) sharing a room______________________________________________________________
Credit cards are accepted but pricing is based on a discount for paying by check, so add 3% to pay by credit card. Pay online by credit card at www.goprimetours.com
Circle room type: 1 large bed or two twin Euro-style beds (All rooms are non-smoking.)
Want travel insurance? We offer one of the leaders, Travelex. Click the logo for details and application. The editors of Conde Nast Magazine, in the Ombudsman column “strongly recommend that readers consider comprehensive coverage when booking a tour or a cruise to protect their investment in case of an emergency or some other unforeseen difficulty.”
Passports – Important Notice regarding travel in foreign countries: Many countries require that your passport be valid for at least three months beyond your intended date of departure. For this reason, we recommend that your passport have at least six months validity remaining whenever you travel abroad. It is also imperative that the name you give Prime Tours for air travel match your passport exactly.
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Neither Prime Tours, nor Baisden Entertainment LLC /The British Invasion, are responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and Baisden Entertainment LLC/The British Invasion from any future obligation. Guests registering for any tour are fully responsible for any arrangements, such as air or added hotel nights that they may have booked on their own, regardless of whether the tour group changes the itinerary or tour dates or cancels the tour. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, group leaders and guest hosts during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.