ALOHA! Join us for a great time
in a tropical location…..
Hawaiian Island Hopper Cruise
November 12-20, 2021
1 night hotel Oahu and
7 night cruise on Norwegian Pride of America
Optional group air available or book your own air
(Group air price available 330 days or less from travel dates)
Only Norwegian Cruise Line allows you to see four islands in seven days. This award winning itinerary gives you the most time in port – nearly 100 hours – so you can capture the spirit and soul of Hawaii as you visit Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island. Each port has many excursions to choose from so you can plan your own adventures!
Per Person Pricing:
Interior Cabin Double: $3399 Interior Cabin Single: $6099
Ocean View (obstructed) Double: $3699 Ocean View Obstructed Single: $6699
Balcony Cabin Double: $4299 Balcony Cabin Single: $7399
- Book now or call us between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
This tour includes all these features:
- 1 night Hyatt Place (or similar) hotel in Honolulu with breakfast included.
- 7 night Hawaiian Cruise Featuring:
- Transfers from airport to hotel, hotel to port, and port to airport (or book your own departure day excursion through Norwegian).
- Group air available 330 days prior to travel. Or book your own air and meet us at the airport.
- Wide variety of included dining options on board your ship.
- $50 per person on board credit.
- Up to 4 on-board amenities (Interior cabins select 2) including:
- Unlimited beverage package (tax and gratuities extra).
- 250 minutes free wifi.
- Specialty dining package.
- $50 per cabin per port excursion credit.
- 2 days port of call in Kahului, Maui.
- 2 days port of call on the big island of Hawaii (1 day each Kona and Hilo).
- 2 days port of call on Kauai considered by some to be Hawaii’s most beautiful island.
- Optional excursions at each port of call
- Fun on board activities including swimming pools, spas, games and more
- Prime Tours with you on the trip.
- Port fees and government taxes included.
This tour does not include:
- Gratuities on ship not included
- Travel Insurance
Registration and Payment Information
- Sign up and pay with a credit card or e-check online – CLICK HERE!
- Book Here – $300 per person deposit holds your space. Deposit is refundable (except for $100 per person) until June 1, 2021.
- Second payment of ⅓ balance due Sep 1, 2020. Third payment of ⅓ balance due January 1, 2021. Final balance payment due by June 1, 2021. If you are registering after the deadline, submit deposit plus other payment amounts due at that time.
- Cancellation Policy: After June 1, 2021 the trip is non-refundable.
- Questions: Call Prime Tours, based in Dublin, Ohio (www.GoPrimeTours.com) at 614-766-5553. Travel insurance is available through Travelex. Visit www.goprimetours.com for more information.
- Accessibility Note: This tour requires some walking on uphill, downhill, steps and uneven surfaces.
Friday November 12, 2021
Depart from Columbus on flight to Honolulu. Group Air will be available 330 days or less from trip date. Or book your own air and meet us at the airport in Hawaii.
Saturday November 13, 2021
Honolulu, Oahu- Check out of hotel and board our ship The Pride of America and set sail for Maui.
Sunday November 14 & Monday November 15, 2021
Kahului, Maui-A surplus of natural splendor and the genuine hospitality of its people have helped to make Maui Hawaii’s second most popular island. Explore the fascinating history of the town of Lahaina. Plant yourself on a pristine beach, or play one of the world’s most beautiful golf courses. The ship will overnight here so you will have 2 days for excursions or relaxation on Maui.
Tuesday November 16, 2021
Hilo Hawaii-The entire city of Hilo is like one giant greenhouse with spectacular tropical flowers at every turn. Visit the town’s well-preserved historic buildings, which date back to the turn of the century and showcase Hawaii’s unique architecture. Just 30 miles away the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is the home of the active Kilauea Volcano.
Wednesday November 17,2021
Kona offers the quintessential Hawaii experience. Sunny, warm weather and crystal blue waters entice visitors to partake in a variety of surfside fun. Snorkel amongst a kaleidoscope of tropical marine life. Take a surfing lesson, a kayaking trip or head out to deeper waters for some deep-sea fishing.
Thursday November 19 and Friday November 20, 2021
Named after the Wiliwili trees, which once lined its picturesque harbor, this lovely port of Kauai is your gateway to what many believe to be Hawaii’s most beautiful island. On “The Garden Island,” nature is truly the star, from the dramatic mountains of Kokee to the cool rainforests of Haena. And the tradition of the luau adds lively entertainment unique to Hawaii. The ship will overnight so you have 2 days on Kauai.
Saturday November 21, 2021
Disembark for airport transfer. Or schedule your own excursion through Norwegian and be transferred to the airport for overnight flight home.
Travel with peace of mind
Protect your trip investment with travel insurance. You can get a free quote and purchase from Travelex.
Pre-existing medical conditions are eligible for coverage when plan is purchased within 15 days of initial trip deposit • Full trip cost is insured • Or call Travelex Customer Service: 1-800-228-9792 for full details and disclosure.
Liability Statement: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the organizing party, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and and the organizing party from future obligation. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change, and expenses, such as added hotel nights, added meals, transportation costs, etc., the could be incurred because of delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as transportation delays. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.