Capture the Holiday Spirit with
Christmas in Tennessee
Nov 28 – Dec 1, 2017
Featuring exciting Christmas shows,
dining and shopping
at Opryland Nashville and Pigeon Forge
Cost: $875 per person double, $815 triple, $1039 single
This tour includes all these features:
- Luxury motorcoach transportation from the senior center (actual center departure location based on number registered at center)
- 1 night at the beautiful Opryland Resort Hotel in Nashville
- Panoramic highlights of Nashville Tour
- 2 nights accommodations at The Inn on the River in Pigeon Forge
- 3 hot breakfasts and 3 dinners included
- Tickets/Admission to the following attractions:
- Diamond Rio Country Christmas Dinner Show at Opryland
- ICE! Opryland’s Christmas ice themed sculptures
- Christmas at Dixie-Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner Show
- Smith Morning Variety Show- a spectacular music review
- Dollywood Smoky Mountain Christmas Fest featuring holiday shows, lights and decorations
- The Music Mansion Theater Christmas Show formerly The Smoky Mountain Opry Christmas is a multi-million dollar Christmas production that your whole family will love!
- Titanic Pigeon Forge with time period Christmas decorations
- Shopping time at The Incredible Christmas Place
- Prime Tours host
Payment and Registration Information SOLD OUT!!
- Save your spot with $50 registration per person (fully refundable until August 31, 2017*). Space is limited.
- Mail registration form along with your check payable to Prime Tours. 7177 Dublin Rd; Dublin OH 43017
- Or click here to register and pay online with your credit card (3% bank fee applies)
- Final payments due by October 1, 2017
- Questions: Contact Prime Tours (www.GoPrimeTours.com) at 614-766-5553.
*(To protect your investment after the non-refundable date, we recommend travel insurance. See link below.)
|Hold my space for the Pigeon Forge Christmas Tour. Send this form to Prime Tours with your $50 deposit!
Circle type of room request (2 double or 1 king)
Tour Package _____$875 per person double rate _____$815 per person triple ______$1039 per person
_____ Total Deposit Paid ($50 per person) Check # __________
Want travel insurance? We offer one of the leaders, Travelex. Click the logo for details and application. The editors of Conde Nast Magazine, in the Ombudsman column “strongly recommend that readers consider comprehensive coverage when booking a tour or a cruise to protect their investment in case of an emergency or some other unforeseen difficulty.”
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the Senior Center, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and the Senior Center. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.