The Dublin Silver Band
Euro Tour 2019
June 5-16, 2019
Travel to France & England with the band!
French Open Brass Band Competition in Amboise and Whit Friday in England
Your Dublin Silver Band Euro Tour:
- Option A Full Tour: 10 nights hotel-11 days
- Option B France only- 3 nights Amboise and 2 in Paris
- Option C England only- join the band in London and travel to York for Whit Friday competition
- Hotels in Amboise (3), Paris (1), London (4), York (2)
- Roundtrip airfare (actual air itinerary TBD by August 2018)
- Train from Paris to London via the “Chunnel”
- The Open de France de Brass Band in Amboise, France
- Whit Friday Contest in Saddleworth, England
- Site seeing and on your own time night in Amboise, Paris, London, and York
- All breakfasts at hotel included in your package
- All taxes and fees for included items
- Gratuities, driver and guide tips are at your discretion and not included
|Option A France and England||Land Only||Group Air from CLE on United||New Total Land and Air||Original Estimated Pricing|
|Double per person||$2399||$999||$3398||$3499|
|Option B France|
|Double per person||$1319||$999*||$2318||$2419|
|Option C England|
|Double per person||$1319||TBD||$2318||$2419|
|*based on acquiring group air deviation from airline|
- Initial deposit of $300 per person due by July 30, 2018
- Second Payment $900 per person due by December 1, 2018
- Pay as you can plan! Send any payments you like at any time and they will be added to your account.
- Final balance payment due on April 1, 2019. This amount is based on whether you chose the single, double or triple room rate.
- Pay by check and (save 3%) payable to:
7177 Dublin Rd.
Dublin, OH 43017
Want to pay a custom amount? Click link below.
Balance Due Custom Payment Amount: Click Here. (Please add 3% to your payment for the bank cc fee).
We recommend protecting your tour with Travelex Trip Insurance. Get a free quote and purchase www.goprimetours.com
Passports – Important Notice regarding travel in Europe: Many European countries for short-term tourism, a business trip, or in transit requires that your passport be valid for at least three months beyond your intended date of departure. For this reason, we recommend that your passport have at least six months’validity remaining whenever you travel abroad. It is also imperative that the name you give Prime Tours for air travel match your passport exactly.
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the Dublin Silver Band is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and the Dublin Silver Band from future obligation. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.