Only 5 spaces remaining! Join us before space runs out!
2021 Celtic Crossing Adventure
with Haunted History Author Sherri Brake as seen on the Travel Channel Ireland & Scotland With Haunted Heartland Now is your chance. Journey to Ireland, Northern Ireland & Scotland April 13-23, 2021
Admit it. As we grow older, that bucket list begins to take front and center. You’ve always wanted to travel, to be immersed in culture, to feel ancient stone walls, walk on cobblestone streets and sit in a darkened pub listening to traditional Celtic music. You’ve wanted to explore dark crypts and tombs dating back a thousand years or more and walk the stone halls of legendary castles like Stirling and Edinburgh. Now is your chance to Explore the land of wee folk, breathtaking scenery, kilts, ancient castles, Vikings, Nessie, creepy graveyards and magical fairies.
“Best adventure I have ever been on. Sherri was an awesome host that spun dark tales about breathtaking castles and graveyards while showcasing the beautiful landscapes and vistas of Ireland and Scotland.” – N.A., guest on previous tour
“We all boarded the bus as strangers and departed as family. It was a trip of a lifetime for many but for some of us, it just was an appetizer for the next journey and a passion to not only return again but to return with Sherri and “the bus family” and continue where we left off in our adventures. We laughed together, toured together, shared many cocktails and meals but we also looked out for each other. We enjoyed friendship from our first day to the last day and toured so many breathtaking castles and towns. Sherri brings the past alive with her love of history but she puts her heart and soul into her travels to make it something so very special.” – guest on previous tour
- Travel with Sherri Brake on a grand Celtic Crossing adventure to Ireland and Scotland. Visit historic cities, amazing castles, magnificent mountains, lovely lochs and much more!
- 9 nights hotel: Dublin (2), Belfast (2) Edinburgh (2), Inverness (2), Glasgow (1)
- 12 meals (3 group dinners and 9 full, Scottish/Irish breakfasts at our hotels)
- Private luxury bus and professional driver and guide
- Dublin: Panoramic city tour, Glasnevin Cemetery and admission to Guinness Storehouse
- Belfast and Northern Ireland: Day trip to Giant’s Causeway, Titanic Experience, Belfast city tour, photo stop at Dunluce Castle and visit
- Beaghmore Stones in County Tyrone
- Stena Ferry Line (or similar) transfer from N. Ireland to Scotland.
- Edinburgh: city tour, Doune Castle, Double Dead Ghost Walk Tour and Edinburgh Castle
- St. Andrew’s Castle and graveyard
- The Highlands: Loch Ness boat ride, Urquhart Castle, Culloden Battlefield and Visitor Center
- Beautiful drive through Highlands with photo stops en route to Glasgow with lunch stop at Ft. William
- Free time to shop, dine, & make your own discoveries
- And of course, haunted highlights
Estimated Land Only Tour Package (does not include airfare)
Final pricing available in 2020
$2259 per person double
$1989 triple (triples limited at most hotels and are based on availability)
To our VIP Guests: We’ll visit some old favorites and many new places. If you’re a past guest, take $100 off.
Tentative Tour Itinerary 9 nights and 10 days touring. Note the details may change when tour is finalized in 2020.
- April 13, 2021 – Depart USA for overnight flight to Dublin
- April 14 – Arrive in Dublin and enjoy a panoramic city tour and a tour of the Guinness Storehouse with a pint in the beautiful Gravity Bar atop the Storehouse. Check into our hotel and enjoy a Welcome To Ireland group dinner. (D)
- April 15 – Dublin City – We travel to Glasnevin Cemetery. After our cemetery visit, you have the afternoon to explore Dublin on your own. (B)
- April 16 – Check out of hotel and head north to Belfast for a city tour including the Peace Wall and famous murals depicting both sides of The Troubles, and then a visit to the world-class Titanic Experience. Check into our hotel for 2 nights. (B, D)
- April 17 – From Belfast we head north to the Antrim Coast including Giant’s Causeway, a photo stop at Dunluce Castle and a visit the Beaghmore Stone Circles in Cookstown with special guidance from Psychic Maura Brooks. Evening in Belfast at your leisure. (B)
- April 18 – Leaving Belfast today for Scotland via early morning ferry. After arrival in Scotland we head for a look inside Doune Castle and on to the iconic Stirling Castle, the medieval fortress guarding the route to the Highlands. We will head to Edinburgh and check into our hotel for 2 nights. (B)
- April 19 – Walk the Royal Mile to Edinburgh Castle (admission included). Enjoy the fantastic view of the city and time on your own. Later in the day we will take the Double Dead Ghost tour.
- April 20 – Check out of hotel and head to the Highlands with a stop at St. Andrews to explore the church ruins and graveyard. Check into our Inverness hotel for 2 nights. Visit Hootenannies for some local music. (B)
- April 21 – Off to Urquhart Castle and a boat ride on Loch Ness. Keep an eye out for Nessie! We will return to Inverness for lunch on your own and then visit Culloden Visitor Center and Battlefield in the afternoon. (B,D)
- April 22 – After check-out we embark on a scenic drive through the Highlands towards Glasgow. Lunch stop in Fort William and finish our day at our Glasgow hotel. Explore this vibrant city and many pubs (B)
- April 23 – Transfer to the airport and depart for USA, arriving home this evening
Registration and Payment.
Tour is limited to 40 travelers. Save your spot with a $200 fully refundable (until May 1, 2020) deposit.
Group Airfare: Join the group on our group air or book your own air from any city. Our group air will be based on getting the best price on the best flight for the group. We will check Ohio airports and Pittsburgh and let you know 330 days before travel when airlines release their fares. It includes taxes and fees (but subject to fuel surcharges before final ticketing). Guests who have committed to our group air must send an additional $600 toward the group air by July 1, 2020.
Final payment will be due February 1, 2021. Prime Tours will send periodic reminders for incremental payments.
Call Prime Tours at 614-766-5553 or email email@example.com with questions.
We strongly recommend protecting your trip by purchasing travel insurance. Click on the Travelex link for free estimates and options, then decide what you would like to purchase. Insurance questions? Call Travelex 1-800-228-9792 refer to agency #35-6094
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the organizing party, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion because of lack of paid guests or other reasons, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and the organizing party from future obligation. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change, and Prime Tours is not responsible for expenses, such as added hotel nights, meals, transportation, etc.,incurred because of delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as transportation or weather delays, etc. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.
“We all boarded the bus as strangers and departed as family. It was a trip of a lifetime for many but for some of us, it just was an appetizer for the next journey and a passion to not only return again but to return with Sherri and “the bus family” and continue where we left off in our adventures. We laughed together, toured together, shared many cocktails and meals but we also looked out for each other. We enjoyed friendship from our first day to the last day and toured so many breathtaking castles and towns. Sherri brings the past alive with her love of history but she puts her heart and soul into her travels to make it something so very special.”