Ohio’s North Coast!
July 10-11, 2018
Featuring The Battle of Ohio, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame,
Goodtime III lunch boat cruise, 2 meals & Jack Casino downtown Cleveland
Cost Per Person:
$419 single $299 quad
This tour includes:
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- One night at The Radisson Hotel Cleveland-Gateway District (Closest hotel to Progressive Field-home of the Indians)
- Full breakfast included at hotel
- Admission to the following:
- Cleveland Indians vs.Cincinnati Reds Baseball Game lower level ticket.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum including the Elvis & Early Rock and Roll Exhibit
- Goodtime III lunch and boat cruise on Lake Erie and The Cuyahoga River
- The Jack Casino located in the former Higbee’s on Public Square
- Free time to walk to nearby East 4th Street Dining District or other restaurants near our hotel
- Panoramic tour of Cleveland
Payment and Registration Information
- Save your spot with $50 deposit registration to Charel at Blendon Twp by May 1, 2018. After May 1 deposit registration $100 per person. (Trip fully refundable until June , 2018). Space is limited.
- Missed the registration deadline? Ask Charel or call Prime Tours to see if there is still space!
- Or register and pay online with your credit card (add 3% for bank fee) at www.goprimetours.com
- Final payments due by June 1, 2018
- Questions: Contact Prime Tours firstname.lastname@example.org) at 614-766-5553.
- Travel Protection: Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to help protect your travel investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 35-6094.
|Hold my space for the Cleveland North Coast Tour. Return this form & $50 deposit to Charel at Blendon Twp. Senior Center
Email: ______________________________ Phone: _________________________Center: _____________
Your tour selection per person pricing (circle type of room choice: 1 king or 2 double) based on availability
_____$359 double ______$419 per person single room
_____$329 per person triple room rate 2 beds ______$299 per person quad
Call 614-766-5553 to pay with credit card (add 3% transaction fee) or pay online
|Note: This tour requires walking and some steps at various sites, so ask Charel if this tour is right for you! (over)|
Questions: Call Prime Tours, based in Dublin, Ohio (www.GoPrimeTours.com) at 614-766-5553.
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the center, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and the center from future obligation. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.
Itinerary (subject to adjustment)
|Tuesday July 10, 2018|
|8:00 am||Depart Center|
|11:00 am||Board the Goodtime III boat for lunch and 2 hour boat cruise. Lunch includes soft drinks, and the bar is open for adult beverages.|
|2:00 pm||Deboard the Goodtime III and head to The Jack Casino to see if today is your lucky day! Don’t gamble-don’t worry. We can go to hotel or maybe a quick walking tour of downtown including Public Square and the historic Cleveland Arcade modeled after Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan, Italy and financed by Cleveland’s most esteemed businessmen including John D. Rockefeller.s|
|4:30 pm||Bus pick up at casino and check into our hotel, The Radisson Gateway next to Quicken Loans Arena and a short walk to Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians.|
|Dinner on your own|
|7:00 pm||First pitch for the “Battle of Ohio” Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians Major League Baseball game.|
|9:30 pm||Leave the game when you want and return to hotel or stop at pub on way!|
|Wednesday July 11, 2018|
|8-9:00 am||Full Breakfast at the hotel|
|9:00 am||Check-out of hotel and take panoramic tour of Cleveland including The Flats, Cleveland Browns Stadium, Theater District, and much more.|
|10:15 am||Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Visit the world’s foremost museum devoted to the celebration and preservation of rock & roll music.|
|Lunch on your own at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame|
|2:00 pm||Leave the Rock Hall in Cleveland and head for home|
|3:00 pm||Stop in Ashland at the world famous Grandpa’s Cheese Barn and Chocolates. Buy some treats, have an ice cream, stock up on cheese and giant chocolate treats!|
|5:30 pm||Arrive at Center|