Travel with us to the location of the
Birth of Our Nation!
History, Food & Shopping in Pennsylvania!
Experience the city and region where the American colonies became the United States of America. Step back in time at Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, explore the region’s military history at the new Museum of the American Revolution and and Gettysburg. Tempt your taste buds at The Bird in Hand Smorgasbord in Amish Country & Hershey’s Chocolate World. Tour QVC studio and shop in their gift shop! Free on your own time for dinner at King of Prussia Mall (the largest mall on the east coast)!
Philadelphia Freedom Tour!
September 5-8, 2018
3 Nights-4 Days
Double Rate: $749
Single Rate: $899
Triple rate: $699
Join us on this custom motor coach tour!
Here is what is included in this freedom foundation tour:
- 3 nights hotel full daily breakfast
- Buffet Dinner at Bird in Hand Amish Buffet
- 1 night dinner on your own at King of Prussia Mall (largest mall on the east coast)
- Group dinner at hotel in Philadelphia
- Admission to Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, and new American Revolution Museum
- Guided tour of Philadelphia & Amish Country
- Photo Op at The Rocky Statue in Philadelphia
- QVC Studio Tour and gift shop!
- Tour of National Battlefield at Gettysburg led by park guide
- Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Prime Tours Escort/Guide
- Gratuities for drivers and guides are at your discretion
Payment and Registration Information
Save your spot with $50 registration per person (fully refundable until July 1, 2018*). Space is limited. *(To protect your investment after the non-refundable date, we recommend travel insurance. See link below.)
Mail in the registration form along with your check payable to
7177 Dublin Rd
Dublin OH 43017
Or register and pay online with your credit card (3% bank fee applies) at www.goprimetours.com
Second payment (50% of balance) due April 1, 2018. Final payments due by July 1, 2018
Questions: Contact Prime Tours firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-766-5553 or use this handy form:
Travel Protection: Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to help protect your travel investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 35-6094.
Hold my space for the Philadelphia Freedom Tour. Send this form to Prime Tours with your $50 deposit!
Email: ______________________________ Phone: _________________________Center: _____________
Your tour selection
_____$849 per person double room rate (circle type of room choice: 1 king or 2 double) based on availability
_____$809 per person triple room rate 2 beds if available
______$999 per person single room
_____ Total Deposit Paid ($50 per person) Check # __________
Call 614-766-5553 to pay with credit card (3% transaction fee) tentative itinerary on back
Philadelphia Freedom and Amish Country (tentative)
Wednesday September 5, 2018
- AM Depart Senior Center
- Lunch on your own at travel plaza
- Arrive Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Battlefield tour led by local step on guide
- Dinner at Bird in Hand Amish Smorgasbord is included
- Check into our Lancaster Hotel
Thursday September 6, 2018
- Breakfast is included
- Tour Amish Country with expert commentary from local guide
- Lunch on your own
- QVC Studio Tour- The tour is a one-of-a-kind guided walking tour through the world of multimedia retailing. Shop at the QVC gift store!
- Dinner on your own at King of Prussia Mall, the largest mall on the east coast with many restaurants and food courts
- Check in at our hotel for 2 nights, The Doubletree Hotel in Philadelphia
Friday September 7, 2018
- Breakfast at the hotel is included
- Depart hotel for Independence Mall in Philadelphia
- Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, The Museum of the American Revolution or The Constitution Center and more on our day at The Birthplace of Our Nation!
- Lunch on your own
- Continue Museums and Independence sites
- Driving tour of Philadelphia with photo stop at Rocky Steps (Philadelphia Art Museum)
- Group dinner at hotel is included
Saturday September 8, 2017
- Breakfast at hotel is included
- Stop at Hershey’s Chocolate World including gift shop and tram tour of chocolate history and production
- Lunch on your own at a travel plaza
- PM Return to senior center
Tentative and subject to change based on weather, ticket availability, traffic, etc.
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the Senior Center, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and the Senior Center. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.