Louisville and Nashville for the Holidays
Featuring the Galt House in Louisville and a Country Christmas at the Opryland Resort Hotel in Nashville!
December 4-7, 2019
3 Holiday Nights!
Holiday lights, historic sites & great entertainment in Kentucky and Tennessee!
Cost per person: $1099 double $979 triple $1349 single
This tour includes all these features:
- Luxury motorcoach transportation from the senior center (actual center departure location based on number registered at senior center)
- 1 night at the historic Galt House Hotel, decked out for the holidays, in downtown Louisville
- 2 nights at Opryland Resort Hotel in Nashville
- General Jackson Riverboat Dinner Show on Cumberland River in Nashville
- Christmas Dinner Show at Opryland featuring Trace Adkins
- Christmas “Lights Under Louisville” Mega Cavern, a massive natural cavern with 17 miles of underground passages. Our bus will drive into the cavern
- Evan Williams Bourbon Experience/Tasting & Kentucky Derby Museum
- 3 hot breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Admission to The Hermitage, Andrew Jackson’s plantation for Christmas 1830 style
- ICE! Opryland’s Christmas ice sculpture exhibition
- Prime Tours tour manager
Payment and Registration Information
- Save your spot with $100 registration per person (fully refundable until October 1, 2019). Space is limited.
- BOOK NOW – (click here) Register online and pay by E-check with your checking account (no fee) or with a credit card (3% bank fee).
- 50% of your balance due August 1, 2019. Final payments due by Oct. 1, 2019. After Oct. 1, 2019 tour is non-refundable.
Questions: Contact Prime Tours firstname.lastname@example.org at 614-766-5553.
We recommend protecting your purchase with travel insurance. We offer one of the leaders, Travelex. Click the logo for details and application. The editors of Conde Nast Magazine, in the Ombudsman column “strongly recommend that readers consider comprehensive coverage when booking a tour or a cruise to protect their investment in case of an emergency or some other unforeseen difficulty.”
Tentative Louisville – Nashville Christmas
*subject to change based on ticket availability, weather, traffic or other unforeseen circumstances
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the Senior Center, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and the Senior Center. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.