Join Westerville Senior Center for …
Fall in New York City!
Monday October 5 to Thursday October 8, 2020
Enjoy the Big Apple in the fall!
This deluxe motorcoach tour features New York’s top attractions and a stay in the heart of Times Square at the art deco Edison Hotel. Tour the city in our bus with a New York City guide, take a stroll in Central Park, enjoy the NBC Studio Tour, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, 9/11 Museum and view the city from top of a skyscraper. Free time for shopping, dining, and more!
|Your Holiday in New York includes:
Cost Per Person
Double Rate: $1279 for 1 room (1 or 2 beds)
Triple & Quad Rate 1 room/2 queen beds $1135
Single Rate: 1 room/1 queen bed $1399
Payment and Registration
- Send a $100 per person deposit to join the tour. Second Payment $300 due June 1, 2020 Balance due August 1, 2020.
- Registering after deadlines. Simply send the total amount due at that time. Cancel by August 1, 2019 for full refund. After August 1, 2020 this tour is non-refundable.
- Send payment and registration (print, fill out and mail) payable to: Prime Tours, 565 Metro Place South, Suite 300, Dublin, OH 43017 or register/secure pay online click here
- Travel insurance is available through Travelex. Visit www.goprimetours.com for more information.
- Activity Level 4: To truly experience the program and destination, you need to be able to participate in physical activities such as longer walking tours, walking over uneven terrain, climbing stairs and periods of standing. Some of the touring days may be longer, with select included activities occurring later in the evening.
Questions: Call Prime Tours at 614-766-5553 or e-mail us at info@GoPrimeTours.com.
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the SourcePoint, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and SourcePoint from future obligation. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.
New York City October
|Monday October 5, 2020|
|6:00 am||Depart Westerville Senior Center; 310 W Main St. Westerville, OH 43081|
|Comfort stop in Pennsylvania at Pennsylvania Welcome Center|
|Lunch stop on I-70/76 Midway or Breezewood|
|Check in to Hotel Edison 228 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036. Bus unload on 46th St.|
|Meet in hotel lobby and head to group dinner at Ellen’s Stardust Diner, home of the singing wait staff!|
|Post dinner||Walk through Times Square to our hotel. If you are not too tired, stay out and enjoy the NYC lights, or go back to the Hotel Edison and relax.|
|Tuesday October 6, 2020|
|7:30-8:15 am||Breakfast at Friedman’s in hotel is included|
|8:30 am||Meet in hotel lobby for bus pickup|
|NBC Studio Tours|
|Top of the Rock or other skyscraper experience|
|New York Touring Meet our NYC guide and see the highlights of the city including Central Park, The High Line, The Chelsea Market, Hudson Yards, etc. as time permits.|
|Return to hotel|
|Evening||Dinner on your own and free time in the evening to shop and explore NYC.|
|Wednesday October 7, 2020|
|7:30 am||Breakfast at Friedman’s in hotel is included|
|8:00 am||Meet in hotel lobby for bus pickup and transport to Battery Park|
|Battery Park: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island|
|Return from Ellis Island. Bus pickup and drop at Brookfield Place for lunch|
|Lunch on your own TBD|
|9-11 Memorial and Museum|
|Bus pickup at 9/11 and transport to hotel|
|Dinner on your own before show|
|7:00 pm||Broadway Show TBD|
|Thursday October 8, 2020|
|Breakfast at Friedman’s in hotel is included|
|Check out of our hotel and leave the city|
|Lunch on your own stop|
|Dinner on your own stop|
|9:00 pm (est)||Arrive back at Westerville Senior Center|