Bus 1 for this trip is sold out….HOWEVER we have a wait list and we only need a few more guests for a second bus to be added! Let’s make that YOU!
Email Prime Tours: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-766-5553 to add your name(s) to the 2nd bus list.
2018 OSU Buckeyes at University of Maryland B1G 10 Football Game!
Foundation of Freedom Washington DC Tour!
November 16-19, 2018
Experience Washington DC and Cheer on the
Buckeyes at Big 10 game at University of Maryland!
- Depart Friday November 16 and return Monday November 19, 2018
- 4 Days and 3 Nights at Embassy Suites in Crystal City near The Pentagon
- 3 hot buffet breakfasts, 1 lunch/dinner and manager’s Happy Hour reception
- Includes ticket to OSU at Maryland, November 17, 2018
- Cost: $699 double, $659 triple, $869 single
- CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW!!
“We had an amazing time and our Prime Tours director was incredibly knowledgeable about D.C. and made history come alive. They really took great care of everything and made it a really fun trip.” – Grove City senior on a 2014 D.C. and OSU game tour.
This enriching tour will provide an amazing experience for everyone!
Your tour package includes:
- Motor coach pick-up at 3 different Central Ohio location TBA based on registration
- Game tickets for the Ohio State at Maryland Big 10 football game
- Arlington National Cemetery with tram ticket included
- United States Marine Corps Museum in Quantico- see the actual flag that flew over Iwo Jima!
- Air & Space Annex at Dulles- home of The Enola Gay and space shuttle Discovery!
- Panoramic Tour of D.C. including White House photo op
- Smithsonian Museum time
- WWII, Lincoln, Vietnam & Korean Memorials
- Luxury Motorcoach transportation with reclining seats, DVD, PA system, restroom, A/C
- All touring each day and evening, including any admissions, and other events listed in the itinerary
- 3 breakfasts, Manager’s reception and 1 lunch or dinner tbd
- Prime Tours Escort/Guide, plus all taxes and gratuities and more!
- Activity Level Note: This tour requires some walking of distance, inclines, and stadium ramps/steps
Registration: Send a $100 per person. (Late registrations accepted if space is available). Balance is due is September 15, 2018. Cancel by September 15, 2018, for full refund.
Send payments payable to: Prime Tours, 7177 Dublin Rd., Dublin, OH 43017
Questions: Call Prime Tours at 614-766-5553 or e-mail us at info@GoPrimeTours.com
Travel Protection: Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to help protect your travel investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 35-6094.
——————-Hold my space for the Foundations of Freedom & OSU vs. Maryland Victory Tour! ———
Mail in the following information or click here to register and or pay online!
E-mail___________________________________ Circle room type: 2 double beds or 1 king size (availability)
Credit card: MC/Visa #_____________________________Exp.______ 3-Digit Code_____ Amount:_________
Senior Center Name: ____________________________
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Neither Prime Tours, nor the Senior Center, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and the Senior Center from future obligation. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.