Travel with Marion Senior Center & Catch Spring Fever
Michigan Tulip Time Tour
May 7-9, 2018
Featuring the beautiful gardens and Dutch heritage of Holland, Mich., plus Ford’s Museum and Greenfield Village!
This tour includes:
- Luxury Motorcoach transportation from Marion Senior Center
- 1 night hotel in Holland at Fairfield Inn or similar
- 1 night hotel at the luxury Motor City Casino in Detroit with $15 in free play
- Guided Tour of Holland with Dutch-costumed local guide, plus admission to Windmill Island Gardens, Nelis’ Dutch Village, Veldheer’s Tulip Farm
- New Odyssey Dinner Show, a rousing range of American Classics presented by musicians using over 30 different instruments
- 1 lunch buffet and 2 breakfasts
- Prime Tours travel director
Cost: $589 per person double, $519 per person quad, $539 per person triple, $741 per person single
Payment and Registration Information
- Save your spot with $50 registration(fully refundable until March 15, 2018)
- Register online or complete registration form and mail to: Prime Tours, 7177 Dublin Rd., Dublin OH 43017
- Pay with your credit card (3% card fee applies) at www.goprimetours.com
- Final payments due March 15, 2018
- Questions: Contact Prime Tours email@example.com) at 614-766-5553.
- Interested in travel insurance? Visit Prime Tours www.goprimetours.com to obtain quote from Travelex Insurance.
|Hold my space for the Tulip Time Tour: Mail form to Prime Tours, 7177 Dublin Rd., Dublin OH 43017
Circle type of room request (2 double or 1 king)
Tour Package _________ $589 per person double __________$519 per person quad
_________$539 per person triple __________$741 per person single
Credit card: MC/Visa #_____________________________________Exp.____________ 3-Digit Code________
Amount:_________ (we will add 3% cc fee) or Check # __________
Center Name: _______________________
Some fine print from the lawyers on liability: Prime Tours of Dublin, Ohio serves as an independent agent for tour passengers, arranging transportation, hotels, meals and sightseeing for the benefit of its customers. Prime Tours, nor the sponsoring group, is responsible for any loss or damages of property or for injuries incurred by passengers, nor for delays caused by situations beyond our control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, non-participation or other events that could affect the tour. We reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion, at which time full refunds are made, which releases Prime Tours and the sponsoring group. Guests with mobility issues must travel with another guest who can assist them. Ask if you are not sure. The exact scheduling and scope of events, hotels, meals, etc. during any tour is subject to change. Persons registering for the tour agree to these terms.