The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority. Because this situation continues to be fluid, we are assessing our tours and the regions in which they operate on a regular basis and communicating decisions immediately to our guests on those tours.
Prime Tours closely monitors the guidance provided by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, US Department of State and other public and private organizations to ensure the safety and security of our guests and employees worldwide.
- ALL tours are currently cancelled through and including January 2021.
- For ALL other tours departing after March 1, 2021:
- We understand you are curious about your departure. We ask for your patience and understanding as we await regional re-opening guidelines and procedures for your tour destination.
- Any changes to upcoming tours will be communicated immediately.
- If you have any questions, please email us email@example.com or call our office 614-766-5553.
ENHANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR TRAVEL
Hotels, cruise lines, airlines, bus companies, and tourist sites have implemented enhanced protocols to make travel a healthier experience. Below are links to some of our travel partners:
Covid-19 Information Resources